Erasmus+ Partnership project
Initiatives for a Social Solidarity Economy…
… (In the UK we refer to this as a Social Enterprise or New Economy) is a Strategic Partnership project funded through the Erasmus+ programme, Key Action 2.
A Joint Initiative between
- NEXES INTERCULTURALS DE JOVES PER EUROPA
- UNIVERSITE JEAN MONNET – Saint Etienne – France
- KALÉIDO’SCOP – Saint Etienne – France
- XARXA D’ECONOMIA SOLIDÀRIA – Barcelona – Spain
- CITIZENS IN ACTION – Athens – Greece
- CONSILIUM EDUCATION AND TRAINING Ltd – Malvern – United Kingdom
- VEDOGIOVANE SOCIETÀ COOPERATIVA SOCIALE – Borgomanero – Italy
- MIRROR DEVELOPMENT & TRAINING Ltd – Nuneaton – United Kingdom
- MIFE LOIRE SUD – Saint Etienne – France
supporting the development and training needs of staff to be active participants in the Social Solidarity Economy through research, development of a Portfolio of Competences, a Training Manual, a Virtual Game and a final Event.
A two year Project which started in January 2015.
For further info Check out the project website. www.issecommunityworks.eu
or download the ISSE_English_leaflet